Write your opinion, local news, or an editorial. It is your slashnews.co.uk. Feel free to submit your materials by Contact Us page.
We believe in freedom of speech. However, hate related articles will not be accepted. All your materials are welcome and appreciated
If you are interested in becoming a permanent writer for the slashnews.co.uk. Write to us through the contact us page, or make use of the slashnews.co.uk to submit your articles or opinions.
Permanent writers will receive the benefits of being part of the slashnews.co.uk, and an organization card to build up your name and recognition in the international media.
Writers' Guidelines Submissions Policies
We accept submissions from our readers. However, we receive many more than we are able to publish. Unfortunately, we are able to respond to only those submissions that interest us. We are a small non-profit and cannot pay for submissions.Submissions should:
- Offer a unique progressive perspective
- Appeal to national and international readers
- Be concise. Please keep submissions to 1000 words or less
- Proofread by the author. Our small staff does not have time to edit submissions
- Be submitted with a suggested headline
- Include a one- or two-line bio and your email address if you'd like us to include it
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word "Submission" in the subject line.News Releases
slashnews.co.uk's Progressive NewsWire is a nonprofit news serivce which publishes the latest news releases from the progressive communiity.News releases should:
- Be of national or international interest
- Be current - no older than 24 hours
- Be sent as plain text within the body of an email. No faxed releases will be used
- Be proofread in advance for accuracy. We publish as is
- Be Internet-friendly. Include the url of your organization and email addresses of your contact
Please send your news release to: email@example.comHeadline News
We welcome any tips you may have regarding headline news that might be of interest to slashnews.co.uk readers. Please send only very current news articles for consideration. Please send news items to: firstname.lastname@example.org